Leaf Pasta, Lollipops & turmeric rice!
In this video:
MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE: facebook.com/naturallysweetvegan/
**MY ETSY SHOP: etsy.com/shop/AugustwithLove
As a mother, I feel it’s very important to teach our children about different foods. THEY are the future. These days, so many kids grow up with fast food with very little nutrition and fail to even recognize a simple tomato.
–Ways to teach your kids about food:
1. Grow a garden. This will get kids to want to try the yummy fresh veggies they grew themselves. They will feel proud!
2. Take them shopping with you. Get them to help put things in the cart. You can also let them pick out their own fruit and veggies.
3. Cooking. Let them help you prepare meals. They can take things out of the fridge, wash fruit/vegetables, mash, stir… This will get them excited to try healthy foods.
4. Bake with them. Baking is fun and you can find many recipes online to replace sugar, oil and animal by-products.
5. Let younger children play with their food. They will squish it in their hands, smell it and eventually taste it! This is very important for development.
-Check out what my vegan toddler eats every week for meal ideas: youtube.com/watch?v=d-FVgzWOyiU&list=PLS8Ct-U7VyQE3TlLv4bOaUtyTREbRuSxj
–My blender: Ninja 1100 watts (model bl660c)
-My Instagram: instagram.com/naturallysweetv…
-Music: “Orange & Red” by Sunbeam
**Documentaries that will change your life:**
-Earthlings (Right here on Youtube!) youtube.com/watch?v=VlNXG…
-Forks Over Knives (on Netflix)
-Vegucated (on Netflix)
-Forks Over Knives Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (on Netflix, check this out for great health tips and recipes)